We strive to make sure every order is correct, every time. Occasionally things might go wrong with our shipping partners or in the warehouse. If that happens, please let us know right away so we can try to make it right for you.
Things we need from you:
- Order Number
- Brief description of what the problem is
- Product information and images
If there is damage, please make sure to also send us:
- The condition the packaging was in upon arrival and if there was any indication of mishandling by the courier.
- How long was it between receiving the product and discovering the damage
- The approximate percentage of your package that is damaged / unusable.
- Clear images showing the product as it arrived in the packaging and the damage
- If there is any obvious damage to the packaging (box and/ Styrofoam), please take a close-up photo of the damage
We hope your order will arrive with no issues at all, but if something does go wrong this information is used to file your claim and give us the opportunity to improve.
You can always check our Return Policy for more information.
*If no attempt to alert us of a problem is made within 24 hours, all items are deemed correct & received